Here Are The 14 Signs Of A
“Leaky” And Underperforming
Website + Online Marketing Strategy
These signs are indicators that something about your website and online marketing just isn’t right.
You can usually tell when your website is not generating enough leads, email subscribers, or sales.
So, how many of these problems do you recognize and match up with your experience?
- Visitors browse your website but they are not turning into leads or buyers.
- Your value proposition isn’t attracting that many and certainly doesn’t motive enough people to take action.
- If you need leads, they’re usually poorly qualified and not your ideal buyer.
- Your landing pages barely convert at less than 5%.
- If you need sales, they’re not happening as often as you’d like and it seems like very few want your products.
- You’re Tweeting, connecting on LinkedIn, Facebook-ing, blog commenting, and cranking out content but not seeing much traction or results.
- Your customers aren’t coming back to buy more, or more often.
- You don’t know which marketing channels are driving the best leads and buyers — and if you did, you don’t really know how to improve things.
- You’re not sure who your ideal target market is, what they need, want, or how to best attract them.
- Your email marketing isn’t capturing enough prospects or nurturing leads into buyers.
- You’re wondering what you should be doing next to actually boost your cash-flow and business.
- You’re not getting the right kind or number of website visitors you need to reach your business goals.
- Your visitors are not taking the actions you want due to lack of trust and no incentives.
- You’re not attracting qualified prospects and spend a lot of money and effort to get those you end up with.
Do You Recognize Any Of These Issues As
Something You’re Trying To Solve?
Your B.S Meter Might Explode If I Told You These Issues Have 1 Solution In Common…
…And You Can Either Ignore All Of This And
Simply Head Over To The Blog…
…Or You Can Take A Look At “The Solution”
That I’ve Put Together For You Below
(Yes, It’s Free — No, You Don’t Have To Opt-In For The First Few Videos)