Would you vote for Donald Trump if the election was today?
(Don’t answer that just yet.)
If you need a competitive advantage with your marketing, that yields a whole lot more leads and sales…
…It might surprise you that there are “growth hacks” you can learn from Trump.
You don’t have to agree with anything he says. You don’t have to like him.
But you’d be crazy not learning from him.
You can pick up a few growth marketing strategies and tactics to use. If you’re willing to look beyond the “noise” of it all.
This is applicable for any entrepreneur, executive or marketer.
Let’s look at Trump’s “growth hacks” and what you can learn.
You don’t have to create new content all the time to get traffic and leads.
In fact, you’ll do better by “growth marketing” your content in the form of repurposing it – and then distributing it all in the right places.
Still, without compelling headlines and a large dose of persuasion mixed in, it’ll fall flat.
(Psychographic content is a new term for you to remember.)
In this growth marketing mix, we’re going to cover everything from:
- The best ways to repurpose your content.
- Why you need to look at Facebook ads as a top lead generation tool.
- The ultimate list of growth hacking strategies.
You’ll see it all right below. Let’s go!
Sending traffic into your funnels is cool, but what about conversions?
Are your funnels built and designed to convert as many as possible?
Closely tied to this are sales processes. Most companies don’t even have one, and so miss out on revenue.
(That’s growth marketing.)
In this issue, we’re going to cover everything from:
- A new way of looking at and building funnels
- Overview of Eugene Schwartz’s epic Breakthrough Advertising
- A tool that is working to be the all in one solution for marketers looking to save time and distribute better content.
- Getting 60 leads in 24 hours with just a landing page.
Let’s jump into!
There’s a relentless fire hose of marketing content aimed your direction every day.
Sifting and screening what’s good and useful is like a full-time job.
That’s why I’ve started curating these sources for you. I only share valuable links that are aimed at helping you pull of growth marketing.
In this issue, you’ll find:
- New ways (not the same old recycled ideas) to promote your content.
- An interesting look at if growth hacking is all hype or truly the holy grail.
- A LinkedIn hack you’re gonna love.
Sounds good? Let’s go.
With these posts, my goal is to curate and provide you with the most useful and helpful content that will help you strategize and execute on growth hacking marketing.
In this issue, we’re going to take a look at:
- One way to approach two phases of growth hacking as “prospector” and “miner” roles for team members.
- How you can have a better understanding of your prospects (and how to sell them).
- A cool tool that allows you to turn note and emails into something personal.
- How approaching outsourcing the right way can dramatically increase your revenue.
Let’s get into it.
Have you ever run into street hustlers?
They either try to sell you something, or get you to spend money on a card trick or whatever else.
You could learn a thing or two from them.
…Their “tricks” involve shady ethics at best and criminal activity at worst.
Still, you could really learn something – as long as you stay on the ethical side of it all.
Few teams will have as much impact on your marketing as sales as a Growth Team will.
If you want to see exponential and predictable results from your marketing, you need one.
Getting that is more about timing and context than anything else.
For that, your team will make it or break it.
So, how and when do you build one?